Intelisent Anti-Spam Policy
Intelisent has a no tolerance spam policy. We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, rented or harvested mailing lists. As a user of the Intelisent system, you may not:
- Harvest emails from websites
- Purchase lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- Add an email address into a list without the subscriber’s permission
- Email someone who has requested to be removed from the system
Any customer found in violation of our anti-spam policy will be banned from the use of our services.
Intelisent takes several steps to prevent abuse:
- We interview all new clients about the origins of their mailing list and their marketing practices. This includes a review of the list source, list age, collection methods and confirmation practices.
- Clients must agree to provide us with the source of the email addresses, the method used for recipient signup, the details surrounding the process used and whatever other information relates to the signup process used. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Date and time the recipient opted in
- The IP address of the machine from which the recipient opted in
- If permission was obtained offline, for example by postal mail or phone, the written enrollment form or phone script that was used to obtain such permission
- We review and monitor large list imports. We check each uploaded list for addresses that appear to be scraped (info@, sales@, etc.). If we see anything suspicious, the account is disabled and the client is contacted.
- Every email must contain a mandatory unsubscribe/opt-out link. Email must also contain the sender’s contact information, including a physical address and phone number.
- A member of the team reviews most messages before they are sent and will approve or reject them.
- A record is saved of every email sent through the system.
- We require each user to initial the following statement prior to each send: “I certify with my initials that all recipients granted permission to be sent this message.”
Reports of a client sending unsolicited commercial email (UCE) will result in the suspension or termination of the client’s ability to use the Intelisent system.
Intelisent will investigate any complaint that a client is sending unsolicited commercial email messages.
If you have received unsolicited mail from one of our users, or suspect a client is abusing our services, please notify us immediately at abuse@Intelisent.com or call us at 860-577-8077. Every complaint is investigated and you will receive a response from our abuse team detailing the action taken to deal with the issue.